Transitioning to Medicare
When transitioning to Medicare from employer-based or individual insurance coverage, there are a number of important decisions that must be made. A simple mistake can carry huge financial and or medical consequences throughout your retirement years.
In keeping with our goal to be a full service financial advisory that helps people prepare for and navigate through the risks and challenges retirees face, we have partnered with an independent Medicare insurance advisor to bring you well-experienced, objective advice.
He can answer questions such as:
- Should I enroll in Medicare now or keep another option (if available) and defer enrollment until a later date?
- What if my spouse is not eligible for Medicare yet?
- How do I choose a Medicare drug plan?
- What if I plan to travel?
- What are the differences between plans and companies that offer them?
- How much are my premiums and what is my out-of-pocket exposure?
- Will I have to switch doctors?
Request An Appointment
Our strategic partner, Jon Stockham, specializes in making your Medicare options easy to understand. Jon will:
- Assess your unique situation
- Compare Medicare plan options and review the advantages and disadvantages of each
- Provide detailed instructions and assistance throughout the enrollment process.
Contact Jon today to find out how much he can help, and get the trusted Medicare information and advice that can make a huge difference in your retirement years.
Strategic Partner, Medicare
Jon began his insurance career more than 20 years ago and specializes in working with people becoming eligible for or considering a transition to Medicare. He educates people on the various options available and helps them evaluate what will fit their personal situation best by enumerating the cost/benefit and breaking down the pros and cons of what is offered in the marketplace.
Being born and raised a flat-lander from Kansas, Jon enjoys Colorado skiing, fishing, camping, swimming, hiking and playing tennis in the foothills of Golden, CO where he resides with his wife and three daughters.
Neither Focused Financial Solutions or it’s strategic partners are associated with or endorsed by Medicare, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) or any other government agency. For a complete listing of plans available in your service area, contact Medicare directly. Call 1-800-MEDICARE (1-800-633-4227) and/or visit www.medicare.gov, TTY users 1-877-486-2048; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.