Sizzlin’ Summer Series: PART 1
This last Winter was one for the books. With record snowfall, rain, and cold temperatures, it’s safe to say that most of us are ready for warmer weather. What better way to celebrate the onset of sunshine and warm temps than with a three-part newsletter series to help you enjoy Summer!
In this month’s newsletter, we will dive into the top 3 places to travel, based on the Summer months:
- Asheville, North Carolina: While the rest of the South will be climbing into high heat and humidity, Asheville will offer nothing but crisp fresh air and endless outdoor activities. Burrowed in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains, Asheville is a must-visit destination for music, beer and nature lovers.
- Cusco, Peru: For those seeking something different, the former capital of the Incan Empire, Cusco, has your name written all over it. Considered the best time to Visit, May is a fantastic month to explore breathtaking views and discover ancient remains, thousands of miles away from home.
- Bali, Indonesia: Another great international destination, Bali is known for its scenic views and tranquil country side. Traveling here in May will not only give you an experience you won’t find anywhere else, but 12 hours of gorgeous sunlight.
- Anchorage, Alaska: Some people love the cold, which is why Anchorage is on our list of places to visit this Summer. Specifically, in June, the Summer Solstice occurs which is one of the largest celebrations during the year, full of music, food, and unique entertainment. Expect temperatures in the 50-60’s and what seems like endless sunlight to enjoy.
- Dubrovnik, Croatia: With crystal clear water and endless enchanting limestone sidewalks. Dubrovnik is the relaxing getaway you’ve been looking for. Whether I’ts exploring or lounging that catches your interest, you will find nothing but enjoyment here.
- Reykjavik, Iceland: Love the sun? Do you dread when evening comes? Then this is the vacation spot for you. Travel during June and expect close to 24 hours of gorgeous sunlight, and more importantly, weather. Regardless of time or activity, you will find it here.
- Bristol, Rhode Island: Got any plans for the 4th of July? If not, check out Bristol for the historic and longest-running Independence Day Celebration. Since 1785, this celebration has gotten so big, a month can’t contain the festivities, which now begin mid-June. For all you history buffs, this is the place for you.
- Boquete, Panama: Calling all Adventurers! Boquete is a paradise ready to be experienced by you. Hidden in Panama’s green highlands, this haven is popular for hiking, mountain climbing, zip lining, and more adrenaline pumping activities.
- Athens, Greece: We couldn’t end this list without mentioning one of the most Iconic and well know travel destinations, Athens. Filled with a plethora of things to do and must-see wonders of the world, this is our #1 recommended place to explore this summer.
Make the most of your Summer months by discovering one the amazing destinations listed above; or blaze your own trail and let us know where you went! Tune in next Month for PART 2 of ‘Sizzlin’ Summer Series’, where we will dive in the best places to retire in 2019!
Content derived from www.businessinsider.com
Disclosure: This information is provided as general information and is not intended to be specific financial guidance. Before you make any decisions regarding your personal financial situation, you should consult a financial or tax professional to discuss your individual circumstances and objectives.
Source: Adult Financial Education
Sizzlin’ Summer Series: PART 1